10 West 74th Street
New York, NY 10023
E: info at mesotherapy.com
What types of information does this website collect?
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Contact information such as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers.
- Browser Level Information
- cellulite.md web servers automatically collect information about a site user's IP address, browser type and referrer by reading this information from the user's browser (information provided by every user's browser). This information is collected in a database and used in an aggregated, anonymous manner in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our web site. This information is automatically logged by most web sites.
- IP address: Every computer connected to the Internet has a numeric address called an "IP address." This may or may not correspond uniquely to a particular computer. In some cases, IP addresses can be resolved to domain names, which may indicate a site visitor's Internet service provider, employer, university, etc. As part of its database analysis cellulite.md resolves IP addresses to domain names.
- Browser type: A user's browser is a software program running on a computer that allows users to access documents on the World Wide Web. Browsers can be either text or graphic. They read HTML coded pages that reside on a server and interpret the coding into what the user sees as Web pages. Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer are examples of Web browsers. Browser type typically discloses hardware platform, operating system, and browser software and version.
- Referrer: The referrer is the URL of the Internet resource or page that causes a browser to request a page or image from cellulite.md servers.
Why is this website collecting the information?
- To evaluate, review, or improve the website.
- To contact you in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
Who will receive the information?
- Our internal staff and our direct agents, such as a printing bureau.
- We may disclosure of your information to comply with law. We will disclose this information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose this information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
You may contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies to your information.